Host a donation drive with your co-workers, family or friends to benefit the homeless pets at the shelter. Here are some ideas:
- Jeans for Charity. Pledge a set donation, employees can wear blue jeans to work.
- Bring Your Pet to Work. Pledge a set donation, employees can bring their pet to work.
- Birthday Party. Gifts and money collected go to help the homeless pets at the Shelter.
- Collect Pennies for Paws or Pets, Coins for Critters
- Dog Wash or Car Wash
- Book Sale
- Garage Sale
- Lemonade Stand
- Scentsy, Pampered Chef or Tupperware party
To discuss ideas you may have, please contact our Director of Development at (712)252-2614 ext. 16.